Here in Hawley-Green…
SoapWorks Open House
May 5th @10 am and May 6th @11 am
Syracuse Soapworks, 226 Hawley Ave
And Everywhere Else…
1. Many ways to enjoy the eclectic variety of food our area offers. Check out the list of CNY 2018 festivals by clicking here.
2. N. Salina Street’s With Love Restaurant Hits High Mark. Click here for more information.
3. Sacred Sites open house May 5 & 6. The New York Landmarks Conservancy is proud to host its Eighth Annual Sacred Sites Open House on May 5-6. Take a look inside some of our great religious architectural structures by clicking here.
4. A Discussion on The Small Scale Development Movement Guest Lecture – Bernice Radle. Do you want to learn more about how you can become a small real estate developer for a project in your neighborhood? Are you an advocate or local leader looking to encourage better buildings in your community? Tuesday, May 1, 5:30pm – Erie Canal Museum or Wednesday, May 2, 12:00pm – CNY Philanthropy Center. Click here for more details.
5. Pre-order tickets at the Syracuse Northeast Community Center for a Spaghetti dinner fundraiser by April 30th! You may either eat in or take out! All money raised will go towards the SNCC 40th Anniversary Celebration and the NEHDA Appreciation picnic in July 2018. Click here to view the flyer.